Welcome to our terms of service section. This section is important to you, so read this section in its entirety carefully. By sending in your voice application via our form, and clicking ”I agree” on the last question, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
This agreement applies to current and future arrangements between you and Onlinevoices.com
This agreement oversees the relationship between Onlinevoices.com and the user which may be either an individual voice talent or a talent agency that represents one or several voice talents. If the User does not agree to any of the terms of this Agreement, the User must cease his, her or its use of the Services provided by onlinevoices.com (defined below)
1. Services: The User will be presented on onlinevoices.com as a voice over talent in the most suitable category/categories (our voice talent manager makes the decision). The User will also be visible in our internal system, where the User may be directly cast by a project manager. This service comes at no cost to the User.
2. Term: This Agreement will commence when the User’s application has been accepted by onlinevoices.com. The term will continue indefinitely until either the User of onlinevoices.com chooses to terminate the agreement. It’s also possible to suspend the account, for both the User and onlinevoices.com, removing the voice profile from the website, but keeping the account internally.
3. Ownership: The contents of the onlinevoices.com website is owned by and copyrighted by onlinevoices.com. The material on the onlinevoices.com website may only be copied or reproduced to the extent explicitly permitted. The User agrees that onlinevoices.com can freely use material sent to the voicebank. The User also ensures that the material sent doesn’t violate any copywrite laws and that the User has full permission to send onlinevoices.com the material.
4. Support: Onlinevoices.com will provide support to the User for its use of the Services as reasonably required. Support will be primarily through email to Our voice talent manager. Support can entail updates regarding profile information and demos, or just general questions. Support response time may vary depending on workload for the voice talent manager.
5. User Responsibilities: The User is responsible for all activity it conducts using the Services. The User will abide by all applicable laws relating to its use of the Services. The User will not use the Services for purposes prohibited by onlinevoices.com from time to time, including without limitation illegal or inappropriate purposes; sending spam; perpetration of security breaches; hacking; privacy breaches; fraudulent activity; distribution of viruses or other harmful code; transmission, distribution or storage of any material protected by copyright, trade-mark, trade secret or other intellectual property right without proper authorization, or material that is obscene, defamatory, fraudulent, infringing or abusive; any unauthorized access, alteration, theft, corruption or destruction of files, data, transmission facilities or equipment.
Onlinevoices.com does do background checks for material sent to Us as voice demos but may in its discretion delete or modify any material offending the above that comes to its attention. Onlinevoices.com doesn’t allow audio demos to contain the following: personal contact information, inappropriate content (racism, overly sexual content etc).
6. Representation: In the event that the User is a talent agency providing registration information on behalf of individual voice talent (that is, any actor or other artist such User represents or on whose behalf such User works for), the User warrants and represents that it has full authority to represent such individual voice talent.
7. Service Levels: Onlinevoices.com reserve the right to continually update or change the website to further exposure without notice.
8. Limited Warranty: Onlinevoices.com does not guarantee that its website or Services are accurate or error-free, that it will operate without problems or without interruption, or that it will satisfy the User's expectations.
Onlinevoices.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any information submitted by any User to the onlinevoices.com website, including any identifying information about any User.
9. Limitations: Users cannot collect any damages from onlinevoices.com for any reason (whether under legal theories of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, operation of law or otherwise) that are not direct damages.
10. Amendments to Agreement: onlinevoices.com may amend this Agreement from time to time, such changes being effective after onlinevoices.com posts the revised version to its website. The User’s continued use of the Services and the onlinevoices.com website after onlinevoices.com posts any changes to this Agreement is the User’s consent to any such changes. If the User does not agree to any and all of the terms of this Agreement, he, she or it must report this to Us immediately, so the necessary actions can be made (such as terminating the account etc)
11. Dispute Resolution: To resolve disputes which may arise between a User and onlinevoices.com, any party will notify the other in writing of the details of the dispute. An incident report will be made, and the necessary action will be made to resolve the issue in a way that both parties are okay with.
12. Confidential Information: Information given to onlinevoices.com that isn’t present on the website as a voice profile will be treated as confidential information in the regard that unauthorized persons won’t have access to the information. Information such as contact information, address etc will only be shared with persons that need it to conduct a project with the User. Information that the User gets access to pertaining onlinevoices.com business model, price setting or other information that’s not public, should be treated as confidential information; the User will not spread the information to unauthorized persons.
14. Survival: The provisions of this Agreement pertaining to Confidential Information, assignment, limitations, privacy, and use restrictions shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Other sections pertaining to rights and obligations which by their nature should survive termination are hereby confirmed to so survive.
15. Force Majeure: Neither party is liable for an omission or delay in the execution of its obligations hereunder caused by an event beyond its reasonable control. The time for the performance of the obligation that is so delayed shall be extended by a reasonable time, provided that payments shall not be delayed.
16. Notice: Major changes or information onlinevoices.com deem necessary, will be sent to the User via email. If the User has notifications to onlinevoices.com, the message can be sent as email or letter. The information must be written and cannot be sent via phone etc.